Innovative Training Activities for Teachers in Secondary Vocational Education (INTRA)
With the partnership we foster staff development in the partners institutions and introduce transnational learning there. Thus we aim to contribute to innovation in vocational education and training. Hereby we address the digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity.
We aim to contribute to the teachers personal, professional, and digital development designing and performing an accompanied “learning journey” for and with them through new and agile methods.
We focus on
- digital skills and competences of teachers / trainers
- personal development by focusing European identity, citizenship and values
- pedagogical competences through new learning and teaching methods and approaches
Participating institutions are educational associations from the VET sector that are interested in the further training of the pedagogical staff of their associated educational institutions and should also be able to recruit staff (at least 3 up to 5) for a one-year "learning journey" in the hybrid format. At the end, the format will be transferred as a model for further training. The transnational project team prepares the content for the learning journey, accompanies the learning activities by continuous evaluation and prepares the transfer.
Target group: VET Trainers and Teachers and other pedagogical staff from the participating institutions
Coordinator: SBH Nordost GmbH, Hannover, Germany
- FI - Koulutuskuntayhtymä Brahe, Raahe
- ES - ANCCP, Oviedo: National Association of Spanish Vocational Training Centers accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Work and Social Affairs to provide vocational education and training within the 26 professional families that currently exist in Spain
- NL - ROC Noorderpoort, Groningen
- PL - ZSTK, Lublin
- DE - Stiftung Bildung & Handwerk, Paderborn
Contact for more information:
Ari Hannus, email@example.com, tel. +358 40 135 7109